_____ WHAT DRIVES HER ?
Woman to Women
A series of interviews where we talk about the real stuff !
Where a woman inspires other women
On Youtube, click here !
* Nadège Lovett, Kinesiologist, UK
* Yolanda Demetrio, Espaço Aberto, dance teacher
Keeping one's Motivation despite a Violent
* Alessandra Cabral - Part 1 from London, Paris, Brazil
Personal and professional organisation when
you have a young child
* Caroline Hutton, English Yoga teacher from Bali
* Marine Havel, is the executive director of PhilaFLAM and the Educational Advocate President at the federation FLAM USA. Marine in this interview - 3 parts - is sharing her passions about human and women' rights. She is explaining us her life path as a woman, a mother and a wife. How she overcame the difficulties that became interesting challenges professionally and personally.
* Lot De Geyter After 14 years of expatriation with her husband and 2 kids, Lot found herself in a brand new situation : from Married to divorced which was not her choice From shared parenting to being a single mum of two teenagers From expat to impat She survived the emotional, financial ... turmoil and found her core No bitterness Lot grew from this She will share her personal experience so you can listen to one way to deal with your life when consequent unexpected events arise.
* Dorota Dick, inventor of a device that helps you give the medicine to your baby The First Step when you create a project
If you, a family member or a friend want to share what drives you or them, contact Pia
I know You can inspire Others